Sunday, January 14, 2007

Rally goes bust

Well just in case you didn't notice that I am online this weekend; the 2007 Sno*Fall TSD was canceled due to sub-standard attendance. :(

I was relaly looking forward to the two day rally extravaganza! Plus it would have furthered me and Dad's point lead in Class C. oh well, we will just have to wait for the next rally i guess!

Other than that I noticed the 2007 AKA rally is now accepting reservations...at $1500+ per person it's a bit crazy but it could be cool. Better than the 28,000 POUNDS STERLING that the Gumball3000 costs this year. If i can find somebody willing to front a big chunk of change perhaps i will do the AKA...if only I oculd convince Sam to "borrow" me the GTO I would do it in a heartbeat! LOL I think my little 2.5L leaves a lot to be desired against supras, subis, porsches, and lambos. *shrug* maybe in the next life.

Thats all for now motorheads.
-G

No comments: