Saturday, January 27, 2007

BUggered Jeep

So i had a short day at work today and I took advantage of the time to continue my Jeep engine project. I managed to get a couple (flimsy) straps to hold the engine on the hoist and then removed all holding devices and cabling.
I eventually got the engine up in the air but sadly about half way out of the front end the strap snapped and the engine dropped down. The bad part is that when the strap broke something got messed up inside the engine hoist and now I have no lifting power. Totally buggered.

So a little discouraging. I was minutes away from having the engine out too. Oh well. I will try again tomorrow to see if I have any power.

Now I need to sleep but pete and matt are here so I feel resposible to stay awake till they leave. I will endeavor to listen to some Avenged Sevenfold for now. I have found them to be very neet.

adio
-G :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes. That sounds bad. So how are you going to get the engine out. No pics?