Thursday, January 4, 2007

Hello Again

Ahoj all. I hope you all had a happy holiday season. Mine was okay, but a little heavy on the driving. Surprised? :)

I have not been up to much lately since the holidays put my regular life on a sort of standstill. I have spent the last several nights thinking about car mods and watching GiS 3, 5, 6 and 7 all of which are spectactular exhibitions of driving. I would relaly love to meet up with those guys and find out how they do alot of things. I have noticed that all the cars they use have been "featured" in the very subjective reviews. Slightly confusing. Either way the Gatebil shows are my favorite part since it is just the kind of thing I would love to have here in the states.

I am also back in "move the hell away" mode. After late nights talking to my brother and some friends I have again started the trying to move process. It is really stressful for me but I need to do it and wish i had more direct support of it. (rather than my dad always saying how nice PF is. fuck that)

So anyway, happy non-holiday season for now. 10 days to the next TSD and two weeks to Sno*Drift! Hope to see all you gearheads out on the roads!
-G :)

1 comment:

morskyjezek said...

Ahoj! You thought your driving was bad? Ha. ;-)

I hate moving, too, which didn't help with all my driving. Actually, a lot of my stuff is still unpacked in boxes on the floor of my new apartment/room. I have a cell phone now, so you can call me if you need to. :-) I think I gave you the number, but I'll call again to make sure.