Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nothing much

Well I feel like posting something sicne I am nearly finnished with a fishbowl of cherryrumNcoke, which i will post about later.
I have not been up to much since thanksgiving. Sadly another week is almost at a close. On the upside that means I have two days of weekend starting around 5pm tommorrow. Maybe then i can do some more complete posts.

The only real updates are that I ordered new tires today (at $65/tire) they are Cooper WeatherMaster ST2's. 195/65/15 which really isn't the right size but i have some ContiContacts in that size on the car now and it's fine. The car is going in for those and an alignment next monday so that I can have everything ready for the next weekend when i am heading to Cloquet for a TSD rally. I'm not sure who is going with who but i will likely end up driving with dad as Navi since nobody ever comes with me and I dont have a significant other to convince. :) heheh

anyway, more on all that later.
-G :)

No comments: