Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Decals!

I finally got several things, one of which was ambition. oh my! :O
Anyway...
Several days ago I recieved my fog light block off plates from TurnerMotorsports (I have been buying alot form them lately!) which I had put off since about two weeks after buying the car. I realized that these plates are really very plain and dont match the rest of the red bumper. Not that they need to match anything but they needed a little something to spruce up their look.
It should also be noted that I have a small collection of vinyl decals that I have been gathering for some time in hopes of using them on my car.

I immediately pegged one decal; the NASA decal I got with my membership (why do they send only one?). It fit almost perfectly! Unfortunately I do not currently have any SCCAProRacing or GRM stickers for the other plate. Very sad. The next time i purcahse decals I will have to purchase several of each!

I also had in the collection two G-Force Racing Gear decals which were of a smaller size. I had been meaning to put one on each side of my car for a long time but never got around to it until today. I decided to place them below the bodyline of the door along the forward edge. I think they look very nice!

I also put an SCCA Milwaukee Region decal on the passneger side rear window finally! I had put the originnal on the drivers side several years ago just to give the car a little image...now it matches on both sides! woohoo!!!

All said and done the car looks great. If it weren't so damn cold I would take some pictures but I am now cozily inside for the night. This weekend I am headed to milwaukee so I will see how durable those plates are.

L8terz
-G :)

No comments: