Sunday, November 12, 2006

the simple explanation

Okay so what is with my very cliche-ish sounding title?

I'm not sure to be honest. It sounded right at the time. It also relates to my current life status- that of a young, uneducated youth without direction or determination. This is a common trait amoungst not only me and my friends but a certain similar demographic. So I will write in this blog as an attempt to connect with the rest of the technocrat youth of my knowing; the bloggers, the vbloggers, and the gamers.

My writings will focus mainly around my biggest passion- that of auto racing. I am not some big NASCAR nut or an F1 junky; I simply like racing. I think i like the machines more than anything so if you ask me who drives car number 26 i will not know, but I will be able to tell you about the tires, spoilers, engines, and safety devices that are in it. So I hope you enjoy cars otherwise you will get bored fast around here!
I also like movies, beer, and lots of other seemingly dull guy things...like guns, and explosions and stuff.

-G :)

No comments: