Saturday, December 2, 2006

Christmas already?

Last friday I put in my request for this years Christmas Holiday. 2 weeks starting the 18th of December. Right now there is a loose plan of going to the TwinCities for a while and then traveling around with my long lost brother when he gets back.

So if you have any visitation or gift requests i highly suggest you put them in now while the schedule is still loosly open.

I still want to by a car for christmas. :) So far I bought myself new snow tires and a really nice London Fog coat. I suppose i should spend a little bit on other people too.
-G :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A long visit is requested, gift of a gas card? Love, MOM

RallyGabe said...

of course mother!! This was meant mostly for all the other nerds out there on the great wide introweb.
:)

p3 said...

I vote for a Aston Martin DB9.