Monday, December 4, 2006

Dis-saster again

Well, I got my new tires today...and on the $274 invoice there is a note indicating that my car needs new balljoints and tie rods. what a farce. Both sides too. That sucks big time as the Jeep Commanche is in the garage right now waiting for a new transmission. AHHHHhhhhhh Why do these things always happen at the worst time of year? I need to buy christmas presents, travel around, take time off work...all that = crap.

So i guess it's time to get the damn truck operational so I have something to drive while the Bimmer goes up on repair blocks for a third winter. It's depressing. At least the tires feel good. We dont have much snow yet but they felt fine on the way home at least. The car felt remarkably stable on the way home too which makes me think they did put it on the alignment machine but didn't quite finnish everything. *shrug*

we will find out how good the alignment/BJs/tierods are tomorrow sometime.
-g :(

No comments: