Monday, February 5, 2007

I called in Cold today...

Well for the first time in my career I called in Cold today. I knew it was cold outside from the feel in my bed, but I didn't know till i got up and fired up weatherunderground.com that I found out it is -26 F!! And the forcast is for sub -10F temps until noon AND 10mph winds.
I simply do not have the proper outdoor wear to handle temps like this, nor do i even want to be out in weather like this. I know its no -50F but it is well over 100 degrees difference from the temperature of my body, and that is important to me.

And yes I did use the internet to look up the temperature; because to read my thermometer I have to go outside my back door.

So yeah, if anybody is bored today gimmie a call...im going to be bored out of my mind at home. Did I mention that my car didn't start last night when it was a measly -15F? I'm not even gona try this morning. LOL
-G

No comments: