Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day Two- much betta!

yay, another day down! :)

Day two of classes has been much better. With the addition of my two AET classes I saw a marked improvment in my enthusiasm for going to class. Even though I recognized that both of the AET classes will not be a huge development time, they are definately a step in the direction I want to go. There are people in my class with similar background, greater background, and Shawn, my roommate, also takes them so we will have each other to use as resources.

My new phone is operation as of yesterday. A Motorola KRZR K1, decent phone although the speaker seems a little rattle-y. Some money have been distributed so I can at least pay rent this month. Still have to see about selling the truck and getting that off my shoulders.

My new WoW character is now level 13. 'Cause I roll like that. And have way too much extra time now.

-Gabe :)

No comments: