Sunday, October 14, 2007

oh look there goes the time!

okay so it has been a forever since I posted on here! whoops. Well I'll give a little recap.

I bought another bmw. a 1989 325i 2dr. So far I have blown up the valvetrain once, and...thats about it. Haven't even driven it out of my driveway! It was supposed to be a cheap daily driver for when I move to the Twin Cities this winter.

Going back to school is still in the plans, so Is moving to Minneapolis area to pursue those dreams. It is becoming very aggravating to keep my life on track but I am trying hard.

So that is the last several months in a nutshell.

In two weeks Leann and myself are headed to Da UP for POR (Lake Superior ProRally) for some rallying action. I hope I can get her a ride in a car!

I'm also debating what to do with BahntechnicII since I will not have enough space for three cars in an aparment complex :( Who knows. Nobody wants to buy it as is...so It might go to the crushers. if thats the case I'm taking some of Dad's garage for an engine stand and tranny storage! heheh.

okay thats it for now. more later some time.

-Gabe :)

No comments: