Friday, July 18, 2014

The cost of anything...

So I was sitting at work with a headache, trying to keep my head down and not be bothered by reading material online. I'm such a model employee, right?


So I have had this RV-boner lately, especially about BlueBird Wanderlodges. So I was reading material mostly related to the same when I cam across this blog, and in particular this post:


http://www.cheddaryeti.com/2012/04/17/why-we-chose-maintenance-over-payments/


While this is not an actual evaluation of the pay vs own debate, I definitely appreciate the spunk and fire that these two have and their acknowledgement of the issue while basically telling people that it does not matter.


I also have similar sentiments when it comes to this discussion. It certainly takes some mechanical ability to be on the Own side of the argument but it is not always necessary.


Looking forward to our proposed Colorado road trip in a couple weeks and after reading some of this RV material I really feel like I need to get the BMW running for this trip so that I can regain some of the independence I once had in my previous cross-country adventures!


cheers,
G

No comments: