Friday, October 31, 2008

Dreams

Some men have dreams. 2 wives, 2 lives, 2 kids, anything really. Sure I wouldn't mind some perks of all those good wholsome things in life, but really; Can't a man just find a Ferrari that costs less than 2 houses? The closest thing is a Testarossa or a 400i, neither of which are overly amazing to drive. Sad Really.

Oh well. Life goes on. I have now had 2 different women drunkely passed out in my bed in as many weekends. I don't think that should be on any man's wish list. College is messed up some times. It makes you want some things so badly, and yet since I have already seen and tasted life I am held back from doing what most respecting 19 year olds would, and that makes me sad/mad sometimes. Why can't life just be simpler, It was once. I should go read Alyssa's analysis paper about lost childhoods maybe it will cheer me up. lol

-g :)

No comments: