Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Porsche Becker CR210

For all of those fellow porsche owners out there who think the factory stereo is the bomb: Let me introduce you to the Porsche/Becker radio code decoder tool:
Porsche Resetting Radio Code

So I tried this two nights ago and got a code that didn't seem to work. So I went back to RennTech Forums and posted my problem to Loren, an Admin there, who sent back the EXACT SAME code I got form the java decoder!

So may thanks to Loren, and his imense patients and resources for getting these codes (no idea where from) but even more thanks to him for writing the Lost Radio Code FAQ which prompted me to read the owners manual and figure out how to actually enter the radio code so that it would unlock the radio!

So thank you internet once again!

No comments: