Saturday, July 21, 2007

still nothing.

Well It has certainly been a while since I've posted here. I've been slowly working on the bahntechnic.com website. And not so much working on my car. I recently messed up the wiring system by disassembling one of the "splice boxes". Hopefully I can return that piece to some extent of functionality. Basically after the wiring is out I can begin the roll-cage negotiations with Davenport Racing. I recently gave up on using specialstage.com for useful information after I got flamed badly by some ass from the west coast who obviously enjoyed the lime-lite. *shrug*

Other than the rally car my life is in a general low right now. My coworker Rob is leaving for Green Bay after this week and then another couple weeks Leann is leaving NETI as well. The first a great coworker who cheers me up, the second an attractive young woman that I have basically ignored all summer. Both of them are bettering themselves and I am still here. I hope that their departure will inspire me enough to get the F out of here and on with my life. Why do things have to be so difficult sometimes?

peace out
-G

No comments: